Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dannel Luciano
Suspect ID
307818 | 170265
Date of violation
Aug 10, 2023
Time of violation
9:15 pm
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/454223/

Dannel Luciano

Player
Player
  1. Ok so.. 170265 (Me) and 307818 (My Friend) were apart of a family called Luciano we were in the family for around 1 Week I'd say, Yesterday we went to go grab a vehicle from the family garage to drive around to some locations for our Office Tasks, when we grabbed the vehicle we saw their was 50 Furniture, 50 Tv's and 50 Boxes of Random Things. At the time we thought "Oh Ok lets go sell all of this since no one wanted it" So thats exactly what we did we went down to the Black Market and proceeded to sell everything in the back of that vehicle. Im from Australia so it was around 10PM for me around that time, me and my friend had to exit the city because we had School the following day. I woke up around 7am with multiple messages from family members demanding I return all of the equipment we stole from the car. Which unfortuantly me and my friend had already sold everything they wanted, we recieved these messages at around 2-4am which I wasnt awake and I was given a 2 hour gap to respond or they would send the report which I was asleep so I didnt recieve the messages in time. So When I responded they say they couldn't do anything and I was insta blocked by all admins of the Luciano family so Im unable to prove my case. its sounds really stupid from my part but me and my friend did not know that stealing from family vehicles was a law break within city and we are generally so sorry for our actions I know it dosent make anything better but still we are so sorry, we offered the family a donation of 2million dollars as compansation but they denied, Also I really dont want to lose my account of 2 Years. We also both cant make new cousin profiles aswell due to some technical issues and we arent sure if buying a new copy of GTA is a perm ban offence within city aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom