Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
tanri terim
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 11, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD-zcFRQYkQ

Mauro Sicardi

Player
Player
All in pov.
He block the entrance to the market and told us to leave the area within 5 seconds. I said I needed to revive my friend, but he shot me too. He threatened me with killing me. Is there such a role-playing style in the game? Is it normal and fair ? how can i play game with that type of players. Its so annoying. We are not redzone by the way as you see.

Mauro Sicardi

Player
Player
Bro you blocked the market and kill my friend in front of market. I said yo to you, i want to heal my friend but you just killed me. A Theres no link between panel raid and this situation. You acted and killed because nobody cares about your panel raid. To think that you have accomplished something. Btw also healer officer came up but you dont give permission him and fired him. Your all intetion not about raid. but taking serious and lack of interest

Vishwa Blake

Player
Player
Approved

ID 202258, 127733, 283330 will receive a punishment for giving UB Demands.
Panels were not planted by the people who were giving demands and also that was not their own property.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom