Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ChinLee_Efe
Suspect ID
32453 265218 215766
Date of violation
Aug 11, 2023
Time of violation
15:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mg21-Qo_nc0

Chinleefe

Player
Player
when I joined family raid thugs family members killed me. I have been died but they revive me killed me two times and revive me two times last time have been died sent to hospital me you can see my bodycam, first time revive me is 215766 id player 265218 player punching and 32453 player shooting me. I know when you raid you cant revive other family members and you cant killed him again. if I am wrong please punish me. second part here all discord sounds I am so sorry they are my family members talking about they climb up our family house upper

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
But we demanded you to leave by saying "Run For Your Life" !! Which you haven't complied to.

David miles

Player
Player
when I joined family raid thugs family members killed me. I have been died but they revive me killed me two times and revive me two times last time have been died sent to hospital me you can see my bodycam, first time revive me is 215766 id player 265218 player punching and 32453 player shooting me. I know when you raid you cant revive other family members and you cant killed him again. if I am wrong please punish me. second part here all discord sounds I am so sorry they are my family members talking about they climb up our family house upper
That's the most shity aim i have ever seen in this server man bro is an NPC lol who can only make forums but can't fight bozo

Nick Versace

Player
Player
bro u r miss leading by providing 2 pov

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom