Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Webby Spanking
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2023
Time of violation
3:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT4j8E18PrM

Webby Spanking

Slaughter Gang
Player
I would like to see from the beginning until end , seems sus how fast you take a gun on ur hand and how fast you swap. ngl you are not normal and i don't usually request pov from someone unless it's sus .

DarkStandl

Player
Player
You're just not loading weapons. I was with a revolver and gave you a hit with it -.-

DarkStandl

Player
Player
Good afternoon dear administration. I am a new player on your server. Before that, I played Russian grand rp. My redux was legal in Russian grand rp, but for your server it is illegal due to the fact that the effect of drugs was removed in it. I just found out about this recently and have already changed my redux. You can check me out. I have never used and do not intend to use cheats. I despise those who use cheats. I have already changed my redux which is legal for your server. Please show mercy for a novice player. Have a good day.

Webby Spanking

Slaughter Gang
Player
and this redux not just drug effect , its aimlock as well GG ( Considered as cheats ) seems Familiar from someone who was reported before :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom