Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali_Asker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 11, 2023
Time of violation
20:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KPq-Tz4qXwE

Swedenn

Player
Player
before that you hit me thats because I shooted you because of that I lost my gun and I lost 13k and you did that 4 or maybe 6 times I have only 1 video.well you know what you killed me 3 times. And I cant understand why you write that turkish I translate with goole translate? I think the moderator will understand what I mean

Swedenn

Player
Player
And dont lie you understand what I mean I know you from discord so I said you hit me 3 times and thats true thats why I shoot you

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
before that you hit me thats because I shooted you because of that I lost my gun and I lost 13k and you did that 4 or maybe 6 times I have only 1 video.well you know what you killed me 3 times. And I cant understand why you write that turkish I translate with goole translate? I think the moderator will understand what I mean
Do you have POV ?

Swedenn

Player
Player
I have a different video which hitting me again but its 1 second If you want I can send it

Steezy Murphy

Loyal to loyal friends!
Player
Approved

ID 311211 will receive a punishment for Mixing
ID 63547 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
(Also ID 63547 if someone does a rulebreak, it doesn't mean you will do rulebreak)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom