Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Trwtis Broddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 14, 2023
Time of violation
8:10
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ue8ql5

Munna Michael

Hakunaa Matataa!!
Player
Sir,
Firstly, the officer cuffed me while I was lying on the ground and still in the shock because of Tazor (possible PG by the officer)
Secondly, because the officer cuffed me while I was still in shock, the cuffs were not properly put and my hands are free. You can see that in the submitted PoV as well
Thirdly, because my hands were free, I didn't know it was cuffed. So, I got into the car and tried to escape. After driving back in the car a little, I realized that my hands were cuffed and I was unable to move the car left or right. I was not even able to step out of the car. Thats when I realized that I am cuffed.

I don't understand what bug abuse I did in this entire situation.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Drood Honar

Player
Player
Sir,
Firstly, the officer cuffed me while I was lying on the ground and still in the shock because of Tazor (possible PG by the officer)
Secondly, because the officer cuffed me while I was still in shock, the cuffs were not properly put and my hands are free. You can see that in the submitted PoV as well
Thirdly, because my hands were free, I didn't know it was cuffed. So, I got into the car and tried to escape. After driving back in the car a little, I realized that my hands were cuffed and I was unable to move the car left or right. I was not even able to step out of the car so I flew out of the city and came back. Once coming back I landed in the jail.

Thank you!

First this is not pg every leo do this in rl u can do this to when they taze u on the floor they can cuff u easily.

Nikola Dunjic

Player
Player
Sir,
Thirdly, because my hands were free, I didn't know it was cuffed. So, I got into the car and tried to escape. After driving back in the car a little, I realized that my hands were cuffed and I was unable to move the car left or right. I was not even able to step out of the car so I flew out of the city and came back. Once coming back I landed in the jail.

Thank you!

Bro did CL not bug abuse btw jebiga pump itt

Munna Michael

Hakunaa Matataa!!
Player
Bro did CL not bug abuse btw jebiga pump itt
It wasn't CL, the officer was in shock, you can see it in the video, and he didn't follow me so after a few minutes I didn't see the officer, so I was just stuck there. Initially I wasn't sure if I was cuffed or if it was a bug, but then I realized when I was not able to drive the car.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom