Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard Warrior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 14, 2023
Time of violation
08:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SVuo1yiUUr0

Binnu Aqua

West Mafia
Player
  1. ID: 152048 Stalling and No fear Rp (in POV 3 ) can be seen in (POV at 0:06 ) as well that he was having that LMG even after he was being robbed which was clear cut stalling also he ran away and said "shut the fuck up" which he showed no FEAR RP.

ID: 96462 1.12 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Jail 120 min (in POV at 1:18 )

ID: 123960 Made me drop lockpicks and ID 96462 picked it(in POV 2 at 1:36) 6.14 It is allowed to rob from inventory ONLY Ammunition, Guns, any armor (Gang,FIB, LSPD etc.), balaclava and Drugs. MONEY can be robbed - only using system functionality of gangs. | Ban 1-7 days

In all after seeing this I believe ballas should get a gang warn for the same.

Lorna Lovegood

Player
Player
The person's forum account is on freeze and I am sharing his pov here. It was a mistake by him he didnt see he had a revolver left in his hand due to the prime platinum thing otherwise you can see he didnt stall
What is this? GR4.1
ArvPqnt.jpeg

Binnu Aqua

West Mafia
Player
Tracers? Or is that now allowed? 🤔 I was always told it wasn't but maybe God's changed the rules to allow tracers to make it easier to follow people after they have been shot. I could be wrong and didn't know it's allowed now. 😁
That's not tracer it's hit efffect

Donte Shepard

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
  1. ID: 152048 Stalling and No fear Rp (in POV 3 ) can be seen in (POV at 0:06 ) as well that he was having that LMG even after he was being robbed which was clear cut stalling also he ran away and said "shut the fuck up" which he showed no FEAR RP.

ID: 96462 1.12 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Jail 120 min (in POV at 1:18 )

ID: 123960 Made me drop lockpicks and ID 96462 picked it(in POV 2 at 1:36) 6.14 It is allowed to rob from inventory ONLY Ammunition, Guns, any armor (Gang,FIB, LSPD etc.), balaclava and Drugs. MONEY can be robbed - only using system functionality of gangs. | Ban 1-7 days

In all after seeing this I believe ballas should get a gang warn for the same.
Not part of original complaint.

Donte Shepard

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved.

Player (280102) will revieve a punishment for Fear rp. Saying things like that is not really fearing for your life.
Player (96462) will recieve a punishment for Ghetto rule 1.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom