Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tonio Gilgamesh
Administrators nickname
Aki Pluxury
Date
Aug 14, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/265787/

Tonio HuIk

Shooter in Bloods
Player
Good Morning or Afternoon Administrators,
I feel still after a year I was wrongfully banned because I know I did not scam the guy, he saw me with my gloves on and still wanted to trade. It is not my fault because my game did not have any reduxes or and reshaders at that time as you can see in the pov. Also, the gloves are grey when I have them on. I will accept a money wipe or anything to get my account back. Please I love the project and that was my account with what I started with on this project and I want to continue playing on it even after a year. Thank you for reading this, have a great rest of your day.

LEBRON IF YOU SEE THIS PLEASE I KEEP ASKING AND MAKING THESE FORUMS ILL DO ANYTHING TO COME BACK TO THE PROJECT PLEASE I NEVER ACTUALLY SCAMMED THE GUY PLEASE MAN HELP ME I WANT TO COME BACK TO GRANDRP

POV of the situation & watch my hands:

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. Reply was given before. Forum got banned for spamming complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom