Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Leo Federal

Player
Player
Information

Your name: Kareem
Your age: 20
Time zone: UTC+2
Average online per day 6-7 hours
Your Discord: kareeem41
Your Nickname: Leo Profit
Your ID: 15985

Additional information

1. Leader of the Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wish to become the leader of the Los Santos Police Department for multiple reasons. My extensive experience within this organization could offer significant value. Over a considerable span of time, I've observed that no LSPD term matches Oghi's LSPD. My intention is to exceed that standard through better activity and the development of more systematic plans for managing hostage situations, store robberies, gun store incidents, and similar scenarios.

As this term the bonus structure is very high at $65.000 per event attended I will keep the same amount during my term. I believe that the key to leading a robust and engaged LSPD is to remain committed and go broke, even if it means using my personal money to do this.

Lastly, I am dedicated to the activity within the parking enforcement divison. To ensure the success of this initiative, I have appointed Deputy Bob Vuitton to oversee this department. His responsibility will be to enhance the department's engagement and effectiveness.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
To improve the roleplay of the organization I will strive to put in my all for the org. I will make sure no one brings anything to forums as it can cause forum wars which lead to disband orgs. Its best to deal with everything ICly instead of OOCly.

Fixing internal org relations is a big deal nowadays. People make enemies for no reason within the org. I want everyone to get along, and if they can't, they should handle it OOC. Bringing IC conflicts will not be allowed.

Rank System

=== High Command ===
30) Chief of Police
29) Deputy Chief of Police
28)Executive Assistant Chief
27) District Attorney
26) Chief Of Staff
25) Head Of Department
24) Deputy Head Of Department
23) Special Task Force
22) Superintendent
21) Major
20) Lieutenant
--------High Command-------------
19) Inspector
18) Sub- Inspector
17) Assistant Sub Inspector
16) Sergeant
15) Master Corporal
14) Corporal 1st Class
13) Corporal
12) Jr. Corporal
11) Sr. Parking Enforcement Officer
10) Parking Enforcement Officer
9) Senior Patrol Officer
8) Patrol Officer III
7) Patrol Officer II
6) Patrol officer I
5) Jr Patrol Officer
4) Under Training
3) Recruit
2) Administrive Leave

1) Suspended

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player
+1 Deserves a change, Have been working with him mostly in Federal investigations Bureau , But person is very knowledged with State / Server rules. He deserves a change.

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player
Next time i Would suggest if u think of your own ranks. Higher change to be Accepted

Top Bottom