Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luigi Merks
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 16, 2023
Time of violation
18:54
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaiLq-y5Mes&ab_channel=GANDALFFURY

Ghost Uchiha

Player
Player
warn for offtopic
we went there to steal cannabie seeds but they already gave demands to leave and started gun fight...10-10 situation open fight proof :

marescarele123

Player
Player
What are you talking about, there has been 0 demands given from your side, you just went in and started shooting everybody without saying anything, say open fight situation XD. Even on your pov there were no demands given, just started shooting.

Hexton Merks

Merks, It's who I am and what I do.
Player
warn for offtopic
Is this the llevi family who just lost unofficial because of their garbage RP and rdms.

Ghost Uchiha

Player
Player
What are you talking about, there has been 0 demands given from your side, you just went in and started shooting everybody without saying anything, say open fight situation XD. Even on your pov there were no demands given, just started shooting.
Your fam member already given demands bro

Mehmet Rew

Player
Player
warn for offtopic
this is not rdm because your family member has given their demands request

Hexton Merks

Merks, It's who I am and what I do.
Player
I don't believe you can kill every person you see because a single person have you demands. The others did even draw weapons or speak to you

Donte Shepard

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

Upon review, Demands were not given in 1st pov provided. second pov will not be considered, reason is bad quality, hard to read information.

ID 193505 will be recieve a punishment for GR 6.15.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom