Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

jin zled

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jin
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone:+5:30 hrs gmt
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): on week days 5am-7am 6pm-1am on weekends 7 am to 12pm
5. Average online per day: 9hr weeekdays 11hrs approx weekends
6. Your Discord: jinfr
7. Your Nickname: Jin Blixky
8. Your ID: 7301
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: crime

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been playing grand since en1 nd then 2 months later en2 started then i switched 3 months later i was a 22k id nd there i played for the entirety of then came to en3 played for a month nd then took a break and then now i m back on en3 so u can tell i ve been rping for years now i wanna switch it up a little and help the server that helped me so much and kept me entertained for years with so much content
2. What are your strengths?
i have been hc in almost every org u can think of i have worked every job there is i have done everything that there is so i have a take of everything also i have joined multiple families done all the events that there are so i can pretty guide someone in everything there is in grand also i have a gud sense of how to help people already i ve guided many of my friends and newbies too so i have a gud hang of it pretty much and i ve gaine enough patience for it as well so i feel i m a gud fit for it
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My only weakness is that at times i get highly demotivated which makes me unable to interact with my friends and family very well but that shouldnt be a problem in helping people around
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes ofc its been years of rp now already
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
i dont have any on this server
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
nope ntg at the moment but in like 2 months time i might need a 10 day vaccation for exams but till then ntg

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Be more active in the server and take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom