Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Massayi Donatello
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 1, 2022
Time of violation
22:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8t84zgO81E

MassayiSC

Player
Player
We were standing in front of our house, and these guys came and killed us for no reason and they danced on us..

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
Imagine baiting truth comes out when some one translates the FL. you knew and not posting clip of giving demands and crying here lol

Last edited:

LanceStone

Player
Player
Lol this kids a joke. They came to our family home and RDM'd some of my family members with 0 demands, then i was told by my turkish family in this clip they are saying they are trying to bait us into getting a warning. You can clearly see them running back and forth checking my door and standing on my property waiting for me to come to my personal home after they attacked our family home..

MassayiSC

Player
Player
Lol this kids a joke. They came to our family home and RDM'd some of my family members with 0 demands, then i was told by my turkish family in this clip they are saying they are trying to bait us into getting a warning. You can clearly see them running back and forth checking my door and standing on my property waiting for me to come to my personal home after they attacked our family home..

good story. We would like to see this story visually. please share the pov. Also, we are standing in front of our own house.

Last edited:

Skully

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 20475 will receive a punishment for General 6.15
ID 105033 will receive a punishment for General 6.15

Must engage in RP before shooting when outside the ghetto​

Kyra Venus

cute but deadly
Player
good story. We would like to see this story visually. please share the pov. Also, we are standing in front of our own house.
good and true story! i was there as well and got RDM'd by you guys even though im not even in Lance's family :) why dont you include that pov of yours? would love to experience it again :D also, you weren't only infront of your own house, you all were also right infront of Lance's house. and we would love to hear the translation to all that FL talking ! thanks <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom