Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos Giovanni

Napal be ready my son ( MAY 24TH )
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Miguel
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day:
7-12Week / 12-17 Weekends
5. Your Discord:
Rydamo#5004
6. Your Nickname:
Carlos Giovanni
7. Your ID: 38107
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1: I always been in legal orgs and fib was the first org that i joined in this city, I always had pleasure being in fib being able to explore more stuff then usual with other orgs, had 2
successful terms in the other city and i couldn't have more pleasure doing this job and serving & protecting the city at the best that i can.

2: I wanna be able to bring in a whole new fib in the city, Having actif, mature, professional agents at all time, numbers at night time are an issue in legal, i wanna be able to have different team/units for day/night shifts so we can always manage to keep the fib up and running 24/7 and not having issues with low numbers. I wanna be able to assure the security of all civilians at all time and show the presence of FIB in the city as much as out of city.

3: I am someone that when it comes to my job i take it 100% serious, someone really understandable and calm when it comes to negotiations or when stuff are about to escalate, i always remain calm with the persons in question and always try to make the situations the safest i can.

3. Your advises for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-Communication is the main key to run a proper organization ( having weekly meetings )

-Serious & Fully trained agents. ( IC + OOC Training ) ( YouTube videos explaining how the functions work + IC training )

- More realistic vehicles

- Having healthy & good friendship/workship with other legal orgs is really important at the end of the day we are all protecting & serving for our city.

-Having strict enforcement & coming from HC to the agents.

-Having a weekly bonus function ( EX: Most arrests in 1 week gets 500k ) to appreciate the work that the agents are doing.

-Carlos

Max Ghost

Ideas without action are worthless.
Player
this guy is super professional in pd and every other org he always has good commination, he is always going with rules and has always been good at handling situation if there's any fib leader to be chosen that honestly won't get warning's it would be this guy Hes the best guy anyone could ask for in fib leadership

PAC

deadly but ugly
Player
I am comfortable giving my best regards and my vouch for Carlos Giovanni taking on this leadership role. He has all his radio codes, and penal codes down to the book. He understands and is capable of doing proper arrests, and leading officers in his time in LSPD. I was also able to witness him take the lead in negotiations in robberies, which is crucial and both came out successful.

Tiny sykes

2 Bravo 16
Player
+1 big vouch ive seen this guy put in hard work through out my time in the city he stays professional when ever on duty just over all great guy

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Miguel
5. Your Discord:
Rydamo#5004
6. Your Nickname:
Carlos Giovanni
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1: I always been in legal orgs and fib was the first org that i joined in this city, I always had pleasure being in fib being able to explore more stuff then usual with other orgs, had 2
successful terms in the other city and i couldn't have more pleasure doing this job and serving & protecting the city at the best that i can.

2: I wanna be able to bring in a whole new fib in the city, Having actif, mature, professional agents at all time, numbers at night time are an issue in legal, i wanna be able to have different team/units for day/night shifts so we can always manage to keep the fib up and running 24/7 and not having issues with low numbers. I wanna be able to assure the security of all civilians at all time and show the presence of FIB in the city as much as out of city.

3: I am someone that when it comes to my job i take it 100% serious, someone really understandable and calm when it comes to negotiations or when stuff are about to escalate, i always remain calm with the persons in question and always try to make the situations the safest i can.

-Communication is the main key to run a proper organization ( having weekly meetings )

-Serious & Fully trained agents. ( IC + OOC Training ) ( YouTube videos explaining how the functions work + IC training )

- Having healthy & good friendship/workship with other legal orgs is really important at the end of the day we are all protecting & serving for our city.

-Having a weekly bonus function ( EX: Most arrests in 1 week gets 500k ) to appreciate the work that the agents are doing.

-Carlos
+1 huge vouch he is professional and knows how leo structure works

Nick Blueberyy

MOUNTAINS
Player
Great guy, good and positive personality, always working on making the city safer and better.
Definitely deserves to be picked as FIB leader.
This type of person can make the rp situations way better and make a name for FIB.

Khabib Time

Player
Player
Has my vote 100% noting but professional and extremely good RP on every occasion that I had to work with him penal codes radio codes in counters with the public and coworkers in the city helpful and very knowledgeable

Black Song

Player
Player
I support Carlos 100% when I work with him. I can clearly feel his professionalism and attitude, he will be very serious and responsible from small matters to overall consideration. I think he's going to be one of the best leaders.

Fendi

Player
Player
For someone that is currently working with him, Carlos is one of the most caring & professional guy out their++

CrimsonFury

Player
Player
I haven't been on the server long, but with what knowledge I've attained I couldn't see a better candidate from my POV. He is professional, he cares about his fellow officers, and goes the extra mile to make sure they are taken care of even when he doesn't need to. He works on media and training videos to help newbies/recruits and truly wants his ORG to be top notch. I know that if he won the position that his demeanor alone would attract future candidates to the FIB and Carlos Giovanni would make it the top policing ORG on the server.

Anvy Verlice

FIB
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Miguel
5. Your Discord:
Rydamo#5004
6. Your Nickname:
Carlos Giovanni
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

-Carlos
All the bests

Tony Dior

The Enforcer
Player
How can FIB be your first org to join. You need experience from previous orgs to join FIB.

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Your Application has been Accepted

The interview is scheduled for 02/02/2022 at 19:30 Server Time​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom