Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

5x Leader | LSPD | SAHPx2 | GOV | NG
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ariyan khan
2. Your age: 19 (2004,May2)
3. Time zone: GMT 6+
4. Average online per day: 5-9 hour daily
5. Your Discord : andrewhulk
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Hulk
7. Your ID: 27172

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2a) As far as my experience has told me Lspd are always in need of a good leader who can manage the org property as it has a lot of responsibility which it has to accomplish and if it's not in a good hand then it might cause a lot of troubles and can lead to serious issues in state in general it needs a leader who can take the responsibility and fulfill it with a good environment and good deputy who can manage the org when the leader isn't there without breaking rules as if they break rules it can lead to org punishment, it needs proper hods specially parking enforcement which had a great role in the city, as we need to tow as much car as possible and lot of past leaders haven't focus on that much but did in numbers in my case I would try to hold both as much as possible, I would try to get the best deputies to handle the org and make it a perfect place to attract others.
2b) Being a deputy has taught me so many lessons which I could implement in my term and I think I have done my job as deputy really well wether it's being active without breaking a single rule or getting nums I have given my best to improve the org overall and gained lot of recognition through it, I think right now I have lot of Connections and ppls who are willing to be in my side from which I think it will help a lot in matters of improving the org in nums, I know I have done lot of mistakes in past but it's like a barrier to my path of journey I think everyone deserves a chance an now I am confident if we're to given a chance I would do something great for the org, hence I would try to focus more on towing, Patrolling, To wise 911 calls, events. I will also make sure my units are qualified enough so the citizens of Los Santos city gets proper judgement and rights also punishment if did something wrong, I will make sure to always fulfill the things I promised or told to as lot of the times people gets pissed as they didn't got bonus for Thier work or etc etc but I will make sure I don't have greedy people in my term who are always in need of something good or asking for something good rather than earning it.
2c) I will make sure I have people's from all timezones for events generally in different timezones events so Lspd doesn't lack in any time, so for it I will try to do open recruitment in all timezones of the server to get ppls, I will focus on organized and professional organizations with good number and make an example for other leader and through my journey I had known lot of tips to do so I can implement it, I will value the ideas of the employee who have dedicated their times making the Lspd a better place and will also provide them the thing they d serve wether it's promotion or bonus, I will make sure that in my term we have the best bonus system and specially for HR as the work of HR is boring and people doesn't like to do so so now I will give a good reason to do so, I will make feedback good employees and appreciate their work to motive them to work more and harder for Lspd as I will try to focus on good hcs who have creative ideas for org and qualified enough for what they are assigned, I will try to have good department and get the maximum work from them as they posses a lot of responsibility specially parking enforcement and human resources.
My department-
Human resources: they are the backbone of Lspd they will take care of training hiring interviews, open recruitment in different timezones maintain roster and logs + badge.

Detective bereau: their main work is to work with fib and do busy operations, training, collect evidences and send them to FIB, in short making the state clean from cannabis and criminals.

Internal affairs: their main work is to make the org clean from corruption, make sure all officers are qualified and doing their assign work, do BGC regularly, do logs check , activity check etc.

Parking enforcement:- this is a special department Thier work is clean the state from illegally parked vehicles by towing them time to time, fining illegally parked cars in short make the state of Los Santos a clean place.

S.W.A.T (Special weapons and tactics) :- their work is to be responsible for events and be the first one to arrive and lead it from the org, work with other orgs and focus in communication during it fit better results in short a department whose main work is to protect the city against any harmful attacks like store hostage situation etc etc.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- regular promotion ceremony (2 times a week)
- good bonuses and encouraging their works
- communication with other orgs in events for better result
- communication and good relationship with other orgs leaders and employees
- Focusing on towing as it's one of the most Important jobs of Lspd
- Open recruitment from Different timezones for people fro different timezones
- Good opportunity for employees and good environment
- Always in unity of the org to make it a better place
- Regularly maintaining the activity of the orgs specially with hcs
- encouraging all ex employee to join and serve as we would try to provide best exp
- regular city events( IC) to attract people's to the org
- Tow raid for improving the quality of state parkings (Mass towing in a Mass illegally parked area)
- Professionalism on radio and orgs within its employees to look more attractive as an org.
Thanks for reviewing 🤍❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom