Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed GR 6.15 + 6.16 II La Familia (Unofficial Org)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoeyy_Fresh
Suspect ID
116141, 201038
Date of violation
Aug 19, 2023
Time of violation
19:28
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F032TV6K2fk

Zoey Fresh

https://www.youtube.com/@zf6629
Player
Screenshot-2023-08-19-202101.png

I was given a demand to leave the car, okay so I did. Then they shot at me in the back and killed me after I complied with their demands. They were outside Fam HQ so they knew there would be other people around but they were adamant on killing me the unarmed one who is running away.

6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN - I complied with demands so they had no reason to shoot me.

6.16 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN -

Only 3 persons not 4 and they were doing transport theft.

Here is my POV:

Here is an extended POV from the rulebreaker:

Rulebreaking that has occured is visible in the POV and further POV would show them finishing me in the city but I unfortunately didn't clip that as I saved the clip too early.

Please infract if any of these people decide to double-post/spam/offtopic on this thread as it just makes your job harder, thank you.

It involves 3 members of unofficial org La Familia so you should lock for curator if they need a fam/org strike.
116141, 201038, 315217

Last edited:

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
Screenshot-2023-08-19-202101.png

I was given a demand to leave the car, okay so I did. Then they shot at me in the back and killed me after I complied with their demands. They were outside Fam HQ so they knew there would be other people around but they were adamant on killing me the unarmed one who is running away.

6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN - I complied with demands so they had no reason to shoot me.

e
6.16 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN -

Only 3 persons not 4 and they were doing transport theft.

Here is my POV:

Here is an extended POV from the rulebreaker:

Rulebreaking that has occured is visible in the POV and further POV would show them finishing me in the city but I unfortunately didn't clip that as I saved the clip too early.

Please infract if any of these people decide to double-post/spam/offtopic on this thread as it just makes your job harder, thank you.
lmfao stop lying we did not mk you any admins please check logs you will see where we did not mk her at all she is lying saying we did and just cause she is not shown in the clip where we provided clip does not mean we mk her she ran behind the bush then claimed that we mk her smh stop lying please

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
la familia has nothing to do with this at all it was 1 guy that broke a role but he didnt even break the rule since you told your boys to pull up and they started to shoot at us which turns into a rp situation

krix

termed en1
Player
POV:

On our friends POV you can see his minimap. You can see we rushed you, while you were going behind the wall, and no shots were going off after that, and we ran back to Car Theft Mission. Check my damage logs if possible, I was using a Heavy Shotgun.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Reviewed

hello,
as clearly seen from you family chat in POV, you have cropped the footage to only show rule breaks and not the whole situation, post POV of the whole situation in a new forum report
1692728618179.png

"should i act like im leaving?
or put your car on the road lol
aight"

HOWEVER,
ID 116141, 201038 and 315217 will receive a punishment for gen 6.16
La Familia will get a punishment for this.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom