Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed Error

Player
Player
1. Your Nickname Besho Error
2. Your age
18 year
3. GMT +3
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours sometimes more
5. Besho Error#8522
6.Your name Beshoy Saad
7. ID 9234

Additional information

1: Leader of... Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A) Experience and Leadership Skills:
Since the beginning of my time in Grand RP, I have always believed that I possess something that few others do – experience, work ethic, and on-duty hours as a law enforcement officer. Starting from May, I served as a police officer for approximately one month, gaining valuable experience as I progressed from a trainee to a senior officer. Following that, I spent around 40 days in the SAHP Police department, which afforded me the unique opportunity to gain insight into both Police Organizations. Recognizing my dedication, I was offered the position of FTO Lieutenant within the LSPD. Since then, I have steadily climbed the ranks to my current role as Deputy Chief of Police. Through countless successful interviews and reviewed applications, I have honed exceptional people skills. I am adept at adapting to various situations and possess leadership qualities, evident from my management of a vital departmental division. This positions me ahead of my competitors and enhances my ability to fulfill my duties as an LSPD Officer.

B) Department Structure: I have been a member of the LSPD, SS, and most recently, the FIB. The structure of the FIB is exactly how I envision the LSPD operating. While we maintain an atmosphere of enjoyment, when it comes to the job, everyone is focused and dedicated. When assistance is needed at DOC, we promptly deploy a unit; if another officer requires aid, we rush to their assistance. I aspire to see the LSPD being more actively engaged overall, rather than solely attending events for rewards.

C) Department Enhancement and Plan Execution: I desire to become the leader of the LSPD because I possess a robust and confident plan that I intend to implement throughout the department when I assume the role of Chief. These plans encompass managing call signs, implementing a stringent strike system, and strategically appointing individuals to positions such as sergeants. This will ensure effective and confident management, fostering a strong career path for both new recruits and seasoned veterans. Furthermore, I am fully capable of maintaining the highest standards while optimizing the operation of all critical aspects of the LSPD, including divisions like Detectives, SWAT, FTO, and Patrol Division. With these plans in place, I am confident that the department will operate according to plan, maintaining a high level of roleplay and enjoyment.

D) Strong Work Ethic and Dedication: I seek to be the leader of the LSPD due to my strong work ethic. As my statements align, anyone who has worked with me personally can attest to my outstanding work ethic when it comes to tasks. I am known to relentlessly pursue task completion the moment it's requested. With this confident and dedicated work style, tasks will never be neglected, and I will approach each task with unwavering effort, 100% of the time. When the department is under my leadership, you can rest assured that all matters will be diligently attended to, and any issues that arise will be promptly resolved.

E) Belief in Achieving Excellence: My final reason is rooted in my genuine belief that I have the capacity to lead one of the finest LSPD departments the city has witnessed. Throughout my time in the city, I have met numerous individuals, and I firmly believe that, with their support, the LSPD will truly excel. We will extend a warm welcome to new recruits and illustrate the true meaning of protecting Los Santos.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization: My recommendations for enhancing roleplay level include strategies to ensure widespread familiarity with server rules among department members. I would immediately initiate testing and assessment of those in high command and supervisory roles to gauge their understanding of server rules. This is essential to ensure that decision-makers at the top are well-informed and capable of making sound and accurate decisions in recruitment and other department activities. Subsequently, I would establish an effective recruitment system, including a basic knowledge test during interviews and a more in-depth roleplay test to progress from Cadet to trainee. This second test would evaluate a deeper understanding of roleplay rules.

Best regards
Besho Error

Rank system:

30 Chief of Police
29 Deputy Chief
28 Assistant Chief
27 Chief Of Staff
26 Superintendent
25 Major
24 Inspector
----------High Command---------
23 Captain