Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Mercy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hasan Javeed

2. Your age: 2

3. Time zone: Pakistan Standard Time (PST)

4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours on normal days and 10 to 12 hours on weekends

5. Your Discord: leo_mercy

6. Your Nickname: Leo_Mercy🔰

7. Your ID: 295006

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1) I want to be a lifeInvader leader because I firmly believe in the principles that this group upholds. I've witnessed the wonderful effects we have on people's lives, and I want to contribute to expanding that influence.

2) I believe I'm a good fit for this position because I'm skilled at coming up with fresh ideas, collaborating with people, and completing tasks. I aim to build a team where members may freely express their ideas and skills.

3) I'm also eager to figure out how to support lifeInvader's development and improvement. I enjoy pondering solutions to issues and ways to improve them. I'm confident that I can assist us in overcoming obstacles and seizing fresh opportunities.

Overall, I want to make a significant impact on the lives of the people we assist, I believe I have the leadership qualities needed, and I am really passionate about what lifeInvader does.

3.Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Some of the following strategies can help The organization's role-playing activities be more effective:
1) Clearly state the objectives for each role-playing scenario. Participants should be aware of the skills they are trying to develop, whether it be by practicing customer encounters, dispute resolution, or sales presentations.

2) Include a range of scenarios that address various aspects of the organization's activities. Employees get a diverse range of talents and adaptability as a result of doing this.
3) Creativity is important in both fields. Encourage participants to approach their duties in novel ways, for as by coming up with original news story angles or imaginative ad concepts.
4) Encourage a culture of honest feedback. Give participants comments on their performance after each role-play. Focus on both your accomplishments and your room for development.

Thanks In advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom