Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Savas Wayland
Administrators nickname
Vali Lucifer
Date
Aug 20, 2023
Time
13:45
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/462415/#post-1685532

Savas Wayland

Player
Player
Hello dear Lebron While I was wandering around the beach market, 2 people came to me and from these 2 people ID 114423 is send "hello" at me and it tells me to accept I accept 1,2,3 times and after a while I start not to and ID 114433 is sending me crypto I think ID 114423 here helped that person and i said this in the forum i opened dear Vali Lucifer told me there is not enough evidence that ID 114423 was helping that person but I think there was enough evidence I will even provide a slightly longer POV here for you to understand better. If you carefully watch the perspective I have presented, you can see that these 2 people are together. As I said, 2 sides come to me at the same time and someone sends me "hello" and it sends this recursively and tells me "5 times" I think she was trying to make me think that it was BP's task and just get it accepted. and she sends me "hello" one last time and walks away and ID 114433 is sending me crypto like i said i think id 114423 helped that person and i wanted to tell you this dear Lebron I hope I explained it well enough thank you for taking the time to read. Have a nice day.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. Make new complaint with extended pov provided and reference the previos complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom