Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Herbo Murphy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 19, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2ibhPW872-w

Herboo

Player
Player
After we 1v1 in arena he starts insulting me spitting and imitating my voice with a racist intention. I feel really insulted, discriminated.
God created me like this and is unacceptable for him to make fun of it!
I hope the reviewing admin takes action against this guy and bans him as he has a rich punishment history of racism and he doesn't seem to learn.
Thank you, all the best!

ThomasE

Player
Player
+1, These 2 boys are so racist and i posted a thread about the same issue as well (racism)

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
After we 1v1 in arena he starts insulting me spitting and imitating my voice with a racist intention. I feel really insulted, discriminated.
God created me like this and is unacceptable for him to make fun of it!
I hope the reviewing admin takes action against this guy and bans him as he has a rich punishment history of racism and he doesn't seem to learn.
Thank you, all the best!
where do you see me having a racism punishment history lmfao and I was imitating your voice not to be racist but how stupid you sound

Herboo

Player
Player
Also the reviewing admin please punish this guy for doing off-topic in forum as Alex Odd said if the admin didn't ask you to reply you should not!

Emmy Jam

Player
Player
I dont see any insult in this video. He is joking and trash talking about 1v1 and he is right i guess.

Ahkurdo jinx

Player
Player
I dont see any insult in this video. He is joking and trash talking about 1v1 and he is right i guess.
He is a little butt hurt cause he lost a 2v2 and was talking shit at first but then lost so it was really embarrassing but it’s fine he can keep crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom