Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Savas Wayland
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Aug 21, 2023
Time
0:32
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/462913/

Savas Wayland

Player
Player
Hello dear Lebron dear Sam Pluxury reviewed my Biased Admin complaint and he told me "You can make another complaint with the pov of how it happened" "if it was your own doing then we do not fix it, we only fix if it was happened by a bug or something and then "still will talk to admin about this and do not use the biased title for this kind of things, don't see any bias in there" told me First of all, I would like to thanks dear Sam Pluxury for saying that he will still talk to the admin about this issue he told me "don't use biased titles for this kind of stuff The reason why I used the Biased title there was that the forum I opened before was rejected from Incorrect Format. here is my forum which got rejected for Incorrect format: Rejected - Didnt help | Niko Enzo then i used the biased admin title and my forum was approved my approved forum is here: Approved - Biased Admin | Niko Enzo I want to say something about this sentence where he told me "You can make another complaint with the pov of how it happened" Dear Lebron, I didn't think to get a POV since this is not an event. If my forum was rejected because I used the "Biased Admin" title, I explained why I was using the "Biased Admin" title or If it was rejected because there is no POV um, I explained why there is no POV + i shared the example forum I opened earlier here there was no POV on that forum either, but you approved it. As I said If my forum was rejected because I used "Biased Admin" in the title, I explained it to you or If POV was rejected because it wasn't um, I explained why it wasn't POV. I hope I explained enough the forum I opened and dear Sam Pluxury rejected, here and in the proofs section: Rejected - Biased Admin | Ahmed Ilya

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. Sam told you that he will talk to the administrator about this issue so it does not happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom