Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
TAKI MOHAMED
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 21, 2023
Time of violation
19:53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyVsmOaU9_k

takimohamed

Player
Player
I RAN OUT SIDE THE RED ZONE AND HE FOLLOWED ME AND SAID U ARE A FCKIN PUSSY FOR RUNNING AWAY SO I RESPONDED SO HE KILLED ME

James Giugo

Player
Player
You were being shot and you ran out of the ghetto so of course he's going to follow you. You broke a rp rule anyways fear rp lmao stupid guy
You also ran through bm which is a gz as well lol. I also like how u say "suck my d***k b**tch" and expect him not to kill u anyways lol.

takimohamed

Player
Player
You were being shot and you ran out of the ghetto so of course he's going to follow you. You broke a rp rule anyways fear rp lmao stupid guy
You also ran through bm which is a gz as well lol. I also like how u say "suck my d***k b**tch" and expect him not to kill u anyways lol.
he said u fuckin pussy to me and u expext that i dont reply to him and how did i brake fear rp if he didnt say any thing

Creed Foxx

Player
Player
You ran into city after being shot multiple times before you started the clip , i chased you and said your a fucking pussy and you told me to suck your dick . Youve done Fear RP aswell as Fail RP aswell as Sexualising the game . You are whats wrong with these servers you ruin the RP experience for everyone else because your more worried about loosing your assets , its a RP server and You broke multiple rules we were already engaged in a RP scenario Where we were already having a gun fight therefore i tried to continue the RP situation after you broke multiple rules .
This is a RP server if you do not want to play in RP scenarios dont play the server simple , you ran away from a RP situation aswell as running into city from ghetto while being shot and then proceeded to sexualize the game
Youve Fail RPd , Fear RPd and Sexualised the game and you want to try get me into trouble for continuing RP ????

takimohamed

Player
Player
so saying i am a fckin pussy isnt sexuallising the game and am i suppose to just w8 for u to kill me if already know i lost the fight and how is that an rp situation if we r just shooting each other with out any role play involved i dont get it

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Thread Approved
ID 2789 will be punished for GR 6.15

If you have POV of him running away from you in GZ, make a forum complaint. Since no POV was provided from the acclaimed side, no demands were given there for GR 6.15 has been broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom