Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
David Barnes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 2, 2022
Time of violation
15:54
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOavjNNLaQg&ab_channel=TheBarnesFamily

David Barnes

Player
Player
According to the new way rules work everyone involved in an RP scenario where people shoot without demands should get the same punishment right? We were shot by the Brotherhood family without giving us demands to leave. If there is no favoritism at all this should all be a 3 hour demorgan and a warning as far as I know. James Pluxury himself said the rules work this way in this appeal: Rejected - General rule 6.15 | Definite Khan

All IDs of people involved:

Knokalvinclien

Player
Player
As James quoted in that appeal you linked they were all in that one RP situation so they will all get a warning for RDM, however, they made a new rule which isn't in the rules that if you shoot back even if you were shot first you also get a warning, as the self defence rule no longer exists sad but its the truth.

If they do not get a warning it will then prove the special treatment that is given to 'brotherhood'.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
You come to my house and walk around and look at the duration of the panels. What do you expect me to do to you? In addition, it is not seen in this video whether there is demand or not. Load another POV uncharacterized. All you know is to toxic in this game.

David Barnes

Player
Player
Uncharacterized? What the fuck does that mean lol. It doesn't matter whether we are looking at the duration of your panels or not you need to give demands. I also fail to see how this is toxic but okay.

Harry Flawless

Flawless
Leader
You come to my house and walk around and look at the duration of the panels. What do you expect me to do to you? In addition, it is not seen in this video whether there is demand or not. Load another POV uncharacterized. All you know is to toxic in this game.
he can be where he wants to and in "City" You need to give demands before shooting!!! You always needs DEMANDS

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
he can be where he wants to and in "City" You need to give demands before shooting!!! You always needs DEMANDS
You will be walking around my house with a gun and you will want me to warn you. What logic does this fit in? Not even statistically possible. There are 700 people in my family. Every day, the number of online is +100 and 2-3 people enter there and you find yourself on the ground every time. What you really do is toxic. I'm not going to warn you when you're walking around my house with a gun. In your normal life, if someone enters your house with a gun and points a gun at you, do you have to warn them? Or would you pull the gun out of your pocket and fire it? Simple logic dude.

David Barnes

Player
Player
You will be walking around my house with a gun and you will want me to warn you. What logic does this fit in? Not even statistically possible. There are 700 people in my family. Every day, the number of online is +100 and 2-3 people enter there and you find yourself on the ground every time. What you really do is toxic. I'm not going to warn you when you're walking around my house with a gun. In your normal life, if someone enters your house with a gun and points a gun at you, do you have to warn them? Or would you pull the gun out of your pocket and fire it? Simple logic dude.
This is not real life but a roleplay server, the rule here is that you have to give DEMANDS.I also didn't point a gun.

Ali Riza

Leader of BROTHERHOOD
Player
ID 3622 has literally got his body armor and revolver in his hands in our property and they are waiting for our demands. :D Why would I even discuss with these guys lol

Aurora Borealis

Player
Player
As James quoted in that appeal you linked they were all in that one RP situation so they will all get a warning for RDM, however, they made a new rule which isn't in the rules that if you shoot back even if you were shot first you also get a warning, as the self defence rule no longer exists sad but its the truth.

If they do not get a warning it will then prove the special treatment that is given to 'brotherhood'.
( Deleted )

Last edited:

Ates Peskersoy

Player
Player
3622 what are you trying to do man? Tryna get your revenge cause we robbed you? you are in our family house and trying weird things everyday fam. just get off lol

David Barnes

Player
Player
What I'm trying to do is get you guys a warning because ever since you have been on the server you haven't been following rules. It doesn't matter what gun I have out or if I'm wearing armor it doesn't void any rules.

Gorkem

Player
Player
Brotherhood family without giving us demands to leave.
Because you were robbed, you need to remember the time you died outside of the role. Seriously, read the server rules well, you can ask abbas if you wish, he will answer you "there is a gunman in my house, what should I do".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom