Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jan Kozbara
Administrators nickname
James_Pluxury
Date
Aug 13, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/YNjX2nq

Nayzak

Player
Player
Dear Higher admins, i got banned for GR 1.1
My account got banned even though i have never shared my account with anyone and im 100% sure that i only use my account on this pc
You can check ip or anything.

But i think i know the reason why my account is blocked.. i did use my friends account once on my pc but i`ve used it for less than an hour and, i promise i didn`t do anything against the rules (other than using my friends acc)
if you can check logs you`ll see that there`s no transfer or anything from my ip.

i wasn`t playing on this server for a while but i recently won a good car and there`s many things im wishing to do if my account gets unbanned i would be so thankfull if you give me only one chance.

I genuinely apologize for any inconvenience or disruption my actions may have caused, and I assure you that I will conduct myself responsibly and respectfully moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding, and I appreciate your consideration in this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom