Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Negan Wright
Administrators nickname
Max Madeyro
Date
Nov 28, 2022
Time
19:30 Uhr
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/75pBqpq

Negan Milano

Player
Player
German
ID: 9585

Ingamename: Negan Wright

Warum wurdest du gebannt: Blacklist (nicht kooperiert mit dem Admin Team)

Wie lang wurdest du gebannt: Permanent

Wie lang läuft deine Strafe noch: 9759 Tage noch

Wieso sollten wir dich entbannen?

English
ID: 9585

Ingamename: Negan Wright

Why were you banned: Blacklist (not cooperating with admin team).

How long were you banned: Permanent

How long is your punishment: 9759 days left

Why should we unban you?

Dear Mazhor Pluxury,

First of all, I would like to apologize for my behavior towards the admin team. This behavior, what I have brought there from me in these talks, was simply disrespectful and not loyal to the server! I was permanently banned from the Grand Server DE 3 on Monday, 28.11.22 at 19:30 for the reason that I have internal administrative information and have not disclosed it after request by the admin team. My reason for this decision was that I have been actively playing on the server for about 11 months and during that time I got hatred towards some members of the admin team and for this reason I didn't want to just give out this information at this time, I wanted to have something in return. And that was unfortunately the mistake, that's why Mazhor made the decision to ban me permanently from the server. I have thought about it very hard in the last months and came to the conclusion that my behavior towards you was completely wrong. Because I wanted to get something in return for the information from the admin team. But it's about completely different things that I didn't understand at this point. It's about the future of all Grand RP servers together, because with administrative information you can do a lot of damage that can be very negative for the Grand RP project. Ultimately, I understand you in this decision to sanction me for my behavior, because I have put a lot at risk! It has been almost 10 months since my permanent ban and I would be very happy if you would give me a second chance, I would also be willing to have a talk etc.

With kind regards

Negan Wright (ID: 9585)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom