Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacck106

The 106
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ahmed Bouchti

2. Your age:

3. Time zone: GMT +1

4. Average online per day: 2-6h in busy days.7-8h+ on free days or weekends

5. Your Discord: 106#7738

6. Your Nickname: Ahmed Black

7. Your ID: 294905

Additional Information

1. Just someone that would like to be an SAHP leader Since he like the org and have that much experience and with my good work I managed to get a CoS In a fast time with having a positive reputation in the org

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

--> I would like to be a leader for this specific organization for multiple reasons like this is my favorite org which I love how it works With the people in It and the curators which are great

-->I Do have the enough confidence to lead this organization the bright side And I do not have any problem giving any type of orders to anyone in the organization which basically means I prefer doing the right thing not the thing I want. .

--> I Will re-organize the whole departments and rank management in a way that will give everyone his right rank for his type of work or hard work also by giving them the bonus they deserve for their activity in each department and remove any type of corruption in this organization

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

--> I will make sure that everyone in this organization do their role properly trainings will be done right way with no exceptions also increase the amount of active members and decrease the amount of inactive members / people that doesn't do their job the correct way

--> I will make sure that there is no one on duty that is just standing around HQ or Sleeping at HQ Will fire every single unit that just joined for nothing / abuse their power on civilians .

--> I will make sure that there is always an employee available at the HQ every now and then because it is the satisfaction of the customers we need. I have seen it many times, people come and go with astonishment waiting for LI employee to arrive. Heard various complains myself.

--> Bonus system will be changed to make it fair at every single department to reward active people.

--> I will make sure that every single unit follow strict RP rules also by making them respect every single organization if they show any type of disrespect it will be dealt with by me Personally As I can solve most of problems anytime in my day like in Discord Because I'm always active there.

Also, I have many Ideas and promote people that deserves it at this organization because most of the good hard workers been leaving this days .
Hope you take it under consideration,

Thank You,

Ahmed Black

Hunter Opps

Player
Player

2. Your age:

Additional Information

1. Just someone that would like to be an SAHP leader Since he like the org and have that much experience and with my good work I managed to get a CoS In a fast time with having a positive reputation in the org

--> I would like to be a leader for this specific organization for multiple reasons like this is my favorite org which I love how it works With the people in It and the curators which are great

-->I Do have the enough confidence to lead this organization the bright side And I do not have any problem giving any type of orders to anyone in the organization which basically means I prefer doing the right thing not the thing I want. .

--> I Will re-organize the whole departments and rank management in a way that will give everyone his right rank for his type of work or hard work also by giving them the bonus they deserve for their activity in each department and remove any type of corruption in this organization

--> I will make sure that everyone in this organization do their role properly trainings will be done right way with no exceptions also increase the amount of active members and decrease the amount of inactive members / people that doesn't do their job the correct way

--> I will make sure that there is no one on duty that is just standing around HQ or Sleeping at HQ Will fire every single unit that just joined for nothing / abuse their power on civilians .

--> I will make sure that there is always an employee available at the HQ every now and then because it is the satisfaction of the customers we need. I have seen it many times, people come and go with astonishment waiting for LI employee to arrive. Heard various complains myself.

--> Bonus system will be changed to make it fair at every single department to reward active people.

--> I will make sure that every single unit follow strict RP rules also by making them respect every single organization if they show any type of disrespect it will be dealt with by me Personally As I can solve most of problems anytime in my day like in Discord Because I'm always active there.

Also, I have many Ideas and promote people that deserves it at this organization because most of the good hard workers been leaving this days .

Thank You,

Ahmed Black
+

Carl Pumber

Player
Player

2. Your age:

Additional Information

Thank You,

Ahmed Black
+

Sharfin Federal

Leader of Federal INC
Player

2. Your age:

Additional Information

Thank You,

Ahmed Black
+

onurr erdemler

Player
Player

2. Your age:

Additional Information

Thank You,

Ahmed Black
+

Notix Haze

Senior Curator of Media - EN1
Player
Rejected

You don't meet the criteria.
You Must be 18 or Above to Apply

Status
Not open for further replies.