Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Vuitton

Player
Player
Information

1. Servet
2.IC 10 | OOC 18
3. GMT+03:00
4. 6-7 hours
5. acevuitton
6. Ace Vuitton
7. 43467

Additional information

1. Leader of
Bloods Street.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I've spent a lot of time in gangs, sometimes I've been a deputy or underdeputy in illegal families, I know a lot about gangs, I believe I can be a gang leader, I'd like to point out that this 43467 is not my main account. I feel that the questions that will be asked will come to me easily..

I spent a lot of time in EN1 EN2 and EN3, Most of the Time Legal, Most of the Time in Gangs. People know me from Gangs or other organizations, so I mean, I have good friendships and friendships with people, if you want, I would like to become the leader of the Bloods Steet Gangin.

i will be sincere to people and I believe that I will lead them in a good way and do illegal activities.

I absolutely believe that I can Rob Cops, Take Hostages or commit a Gun Robbery. And I also believe that we will live a beautiful RP life.

I learned all the rules from some mistakes I made before. I don't think there will be a mistake I can make right now.

My Bad Sides: IC My ID is high / OOC Sometimes i am not available and i cant use my mic.

My Good Sides:IC I like to illegal doing action. / OOC I can speak EN and TR so I can speak other language with someone, i understand words quickly.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I will will start many events a day, I will do military robbery, gun robbery and grocery store robbery, people will like it a lot, they will get weapons and money, And I believe we will become a big community that will win all of them.

I will live a nice enjoyable RP life with your Gang Members, If you ask me how, I will oppose organizations such as FIB, LSPD, SAHP, NG, I will defeat some gangs who want to oppose me.

Super i will Have a Turf Team That Can Defeat All

Ace Vuitton

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
Information

1. Servet
2.IC 10 | OOC 18
3. GMT+03:00
4. 6-7 hours
5. acevuitton
6. Ace Vuitton
7. 43467

Additional information

1. Leader of
Bloods Street.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I've spent a lot of time in gangs, sometimes I've been a deputy or underdeputy in illegal families, I know a lot about gangs, I believe I can be a gang leader, I'd like to point out that this 43467 is not my main account. I feel that the questions that will be asked will come to me easily..

I spent a lot of time in EN1 EN2 and EN3, Most of the Time Legal, Most of the Time in Gangs. People know me from Gangs or other organizations, so I mean, I have good friendships and friendships with people, if you want, I would like to become the leader of the Bloods Steet Gangin.

i will be sincere to people and I believe that I will lead them in a good way and do illegal activities.

I absolutely believe that I can Rob Cops, Take Hostages or commit a Gun Robbery. And I also believe that we will live a beautiful RP life.

I learned all the rules from some mistakes I made before. I don't think there will be a mistake I can make right now.

My Bad Sides: IC My ID is high / OOC Sometimes i am not available and i cant use my mic.

My Good Sides:IC I like to illegal doing action. / OOC I can speak EN and TR so I can speak other language with someone, i understand words quickly.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I will will start many events a day, I will do military robbery, gun robbery and grocery store robbery, people will like it a lot, they will get weapons and money, And I believe we will become a big community that will win all of them.

I will live a nice enjoyable RP life with your Gang Members, If you ask me how, I will oppose organizations such as FIB, LSPD, SAHP, NG, I will defeat some gangs who want to oppose me.

Super i will Have a Turf Team That Can Defeat All

Ace Vuitton
The best leader

Chaitanya Naidu

Player
Player
The interview will be on 25/08/2023, at 10:00 Server Time. Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview. Contact me in Discord Chaituu or d.arsh or krishnaidu_ , for any questions that you have about the interview time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom