Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Axel

A Citizen
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Deepjyot Singh Walia
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-8 Hours or more
5. Your Discord: AxeL0P#1313
6. Your Nickname: Elite Axel
7. Your ID: 14370

Additional information

1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I want to become the leader of bloods because, I want to make my gang more active make the ghetto full active. I have well knowledge about gangs and in leos too I can assure that I can make the Bloods as an active gang, and I can make my gang members to attend
events and mainly when it comes to gang bloods is considered as attraction for new players and i love to manage new players and to teach them how to do work.

- I'm choosing Bloods because it's HQ feels like my home as i have been to this gang from almost 4-5 terms now and it is the center of the ghetto and the main thing I like the color of gang outfit, these things make me to become leader of this specific Organization and I was a leader or org in past too and I guess I can handle this Organization pretty good with my good knowledge and my experience i got from past terms.

- Gangs are the main backbone of Roleplay, without gangs there is no work for Leos or anyone, I can assure that I can reach max number of events and I make sure to attend every event and I can spread friendly atmosphere in the organization without any toxicity.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

Role play of any Leo organization depends on Gangs If gang increase their roleplay it will also effect for the Leos and get interesting for all and ill recruit as many players as possible if they don't know rules we can tell them and teach them how gang runs it's the most fun part actually and mainly gangs is backbone for ghetto too ill increase the activity in ghetto fights, so it becomes more fun to be in gang.

Thank you for reading my application.
- Elite Axel

Logan Vella

Speak softly, but carry a big can of paint.
Player
deserving

standard.gif

Zeus Griffin

Player
Player
He Knows How To Manage Gang Because Of His Experience And He Has A Lot Members And Friends To Help Him , BIG + From Me
Deserves Leadership!!.

Chaitanya Naidu

Player
Player
The interview will be on 25/08/2023, at 10:00 Server Time. Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview. Contact me in Discord Chaituu or d.arsh or krishnaidu_ , for any questions that you have about the interview time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom