Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Albos_fam
Administrators nickname
Raymond_Bishop
Date
Aug 23, 2023
Time
23:32
Proofs
https://streamable.com/qac16h

bandos gangg

Player
Player
It wasnt my intention to harras anyone i just wannted to have some fun.
I understand my mistake,I should not have done it, I really enjoy this game,

When the ems employe told me to leave 3 times i thought he ment to go away from him i didnt knew that i could not stay in the hospital room. I thought it was a good idea to go a little bit away from the ems employe and sit down on the chair. But than an Cop came inside and i was scarred from him bc i had weaponds with me so i ran to the ems empolye and wannted to ask him for help but when i started my sentence i instand got banned without even finishing my sentence.

(and at first the ems employe was really chill but suttently he ignored me and told me to leave without even doing anything) BUT I STILL KNOW THAT IT WAS WRONG WHAT I DID

Just give me 1 chance i know that it was wrong what i did.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom