Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Albos_fam
Administrators nickname
Raymond_Bishop
Date
Aug 23, 2023
Time
23:32
Proofs
https://streamable.com/qac16h

bandos gangg

Player
Player
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address the recent ban that was imposed on my account, I believe that the ban was unjust and based on a misunderstanding, and I kindly request your review and reconsideration of the situation.

I have been an active participant in this community, always valuing the positive interactions with both fellow players and the dedicated EMS employees. My intention has never been to harass or display inappropriate behavior towards anyone within the game.

I wish to clarify the circumstances that led to my ban. When an EMS employee asked me to leave the area, I mistakenly thought it meant to simply move away from their immediate vicinity. It was never my intention to linger in an area where I wasn't welcome. I now realize that this was a misinterpretation on my part, and I apologize for any confusion I may have caused.

Additionally, when a law enforcement character unexpectedly entered the scene, my actions were rooted in surprise and concern rather than aggression. I approached the EMS employee in the hopes of finding safety and support. Unfortunately, my attempt to explain myself was abruptly cut short by the ban, leaving me with no chance to provide context.

Ryzex

Player
Player
I have known my friend to be a respectful and considerate player within the community. Their interactions with EMS employees and other players have always been positive, and I find it hard to believe that they would engage in harassment or inappropriate behavior intentionally. The circumstances surrounding their ban seem to stem from a misunderstanding. My friend's intentions were far from causing any harm. I understand that the EMS employee asked them to leave the area, but my friend genuinely believed that relocating within the hospital room would suffice to comply with the request. This was a misinterpretation of the situation, rather than a willful act of harassment. Furthermore, their panicked reaction when encountering a law enforcement character and seeking refuge with the EMS employee should not be misconstrued as aggression. This was likely a momentary lapse due to the virtual items my friend had on their character.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom