Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy_JynError
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 24, 2023
Time of violation
12:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PTCRagI57-A

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
yoo Iso i want to see all povs because some one have cheat of them 100%

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Requesting ID 108332 to provide POV of the event

They have 12 hours to respond

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
Requesting ID 108332 to provide POV of the event

They have 12 hours to respond
nono iwant all the lios was in the sub not only this one do no miss and shoot from behind cover i want to see all lios was there

Sylva Plumberg

Player
Player
I'm getting a lot of Code A-s these days. Unfortunately The Nvidia recording software doesn't like it. It doest restarted itself. All I have is the last 2 and half minutes of SUBS. (I can upload it if needed.)
At the other hand I still try to record everything I still have like 250 gigabytes of recording stored. Never used any glitch, bug or third party software like aimbot. I'm okay with a full PC check if you really want to see it.

For ending words I take the punishment if you really think I'm guilty. All Im asking for is that please bann me tomorrow night if possible.

Sincerely
Sylva Plumberg IG

Sylva Plumberg

Player
Player
I'm a really hard working officer. You can ask anyone from the org even the admins at SUBS area. But at the and I'm human. I make mistakes.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
i want to see all Lios povs ghost peak and some one using aim bot of them + i get shoot behind the cover
"Tommy": I AM SO GOOD PLYAER LIAM DONT TALK"
Also TOMMY: "ADMIN SIR PLEASE SIR ASK POV I GOT KILLED CAUSE IM FUCKING DOGSHIT SIR PLEASE HELP SIR"

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
Also TOMMY: "ADMIN SIR PLEASE SIR ASK POV I GOT KILLED CAUSE IM FUCKING DOGSHIT SIR PLEASE HELP SIR"
lol dont talk NPC you got clapped from me everytime

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
just dont talk you are banned xdd be unbanned and come to burk like the dogs here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom