Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abraham Cartell
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 24, 2023
Time of violation
17:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/poa0-VowbZA

BigBoss31

Leader of unofficial org
Nobody pointed a gun at me when i died. I was at the edge of the yellow circle. My right side abyss. My left side is empty. When i died the men on the other side did not point a gun at me. How can i die ? I wanna see your pov

BigBoss31

Leader of unofficial org
Enemies take cover when i die. The enemy in front of me is shooting my fam member with a shotgun. So i cant see who killed me in my pov

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV of Player 89380

You have 12h to provide the POV
Further discussion under this Post will be punished​

Besho Error

💀 Leader of the Error Family
Player
Nobody pointed a gun at me when i died. I was at the edge of the yellow circle. My right side abyss. My left side is empty. When i died the men on the other side did not point a gun at me. How can i die ? I wanna see your pov
MG

MOURAD

Player
Player
i'm Mocro,Player 89380
I dont have a POV and i have a low configuration PC and i was behind them cuz i left the zone of the RAID fastly and i went behind them to kill them easily (i tried to flink them) thats why he didnt saw me !

BigBoss31

Leader of unofficial org
i'm Mocro,Player 89380
I dont have a POV and i have a low configuration PC and i was behind them cuz i left the zone of the RAID fastly and i went behind them to kill them easily (i tried to flink them) thats why he didnt saw me !
He has to go around the back of the house to get into the area Im in. Takes longer than 5 seconds to go around the back of the house so you are out of RAID. Dont enter events if your pc is bad. Then everyone should not show their point of view with this excuse

MOURAD

Player
Player
He has to go around the back of the house to get into the area Im in. Takes longer than 5 seconds to go around the back of the house so you are out of RAID. Dont enter events if your pc is bad. Then everyone should not show their point of view with this excuse
so how did i killed u ? can u explain! if u refused my opinion?

BigBoss31

Leader of unofficial org
so how did i killed u ? can u explain! if u refused my opinion?
so i want pov req from you. Maybe you cheat , maybe hitbox , maybe illegal redux , maybe black magic … and many more reasons

MOURAD

Player
Player
so i want pov req from you. Maybe you cheat , maybe hitbox , maybe illegal redux , maybe black magic … and many more reasons
i dont have POV like as said my pc is bad, and if any admin wants to do pc check in anytime im here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom