Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Hodson

Creator of The peaky blinders
Player
1. Your name IRL: Liam Hodson

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: UK BST

4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours

5. Your Discord:shonow.

6. Your Nickname: Liam Olivares

7. Your ID: 167085

Leader of: Bloods Street Gang

Why do i want to be a leader of the bloods
1. i think gangs currently dont do enough fun stuff such as store robberies or hostage situations, how will i fix this i will have my gang focused on hurting gov orgs by taking their high commands hostage and robbing their military base without warning
2. i want to have a gang with a quality over quantity outlook on members to help prevent rule breaks and keep a tight nit community of members who will help eachother out
3. i want to make sure every member is treated equally and paid well with bonuses i want to personally hand out bonuses to members i see help run the ORG and are crucial parts of it weather its a rank 10 making sure all the members come to events or a rank 1 finding people to rob for us in the ghetto

my advices for improving roleplay for other gang leaders are to
1. make sure the gang is tight nit and will help each other out even if it means putting themselves at risk of being arrested or robbed
2. make gang VC only available to turfers forcing people to use the radio how intended
3. while all members should be treated equally ranks should be respected and the higher the rank the more respect they should hold
4. build a gang that everyone wants to join but only worthy people can
5, have a "mob lawyer" ready to take any case the gang members need
6. create the same arguments and beef between richards vagos and larrys SAHP terms
7. buy cheap gang clothes that can be stored in the warehouse to offer to members

my goals for my gang
1. to have a minimum of 60% turf
2. to have a full term and a second
3. to rule the ghetto
4. to attend and win 60% of all gang events

additional information:
to address 2 issues with my previous application for leadership
1. While yes i am 16 i also have a high level of maturity in real life and can act responsibly with my gang
2. My punishment history may not be the best but i also have never cheated never done something ridiculously bad id argue that my punishment history is that of a seasoned grand rp player who has made mistakes which i will not replicate as i am reformed and now a good roleplayer who strives to do the best RP i can and break 0 rules
3. i already have my Deputys in mind
Thank you for reading and possibly considering my application

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
Rejected

Applicant doesn't meet the age requirement to become leader of 18 years or older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom