Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Noah Achache
Administrators nickname
Dylan Gomez
Date
Feb 11, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/905819738821759026/1098070468067606638/image.png

Onthefloor

Player
Player
Dear Lebanon,

I know i have put in multiple forum report about this and i know this not allowed and already got an answer on this matter by you and Mahzor. But i feel like i was never given a chance to have a pc check i was ban for something i did not do and that was done because of my internet and a lag spike. i could even show your proof (which has my info on the screenshot) that this was a massive lag spike and that i could not even get into my account after that event because of that massive lag spike. I never cheated on grand in my life and would not because i am an ex admin who has no intention of hurting the server or the players playing on this awesome server. if you would like i could show the proof that i could not get into my account after this event and that it was massive lag spike cause by my internet and that made me lag like that in that clip. i would love for you to look into my files and see that i don't have cheats on my computer and it was a lag spike that caused this issue.

if you would like to contact me for this proof please dm at this discord --> noliky

P.S i know that Gen 4.1 bans are not appealable but i deserve to given a chance like others that where wrongly ban for cheats.

Thank you
Have a nice day

Noah Achache

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. Forum got banned for spamming complaints as reply was given before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom