Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Hov Jijyan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 11, 2021
Time of violation
18:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/g_44g7B_BLs

Hov Cartier

Player
Player
I pulled up the the ammunition store, and this guy came talking shit, which was whatever. After I left the store, my car was at a different position, which I thought might be a glitch, but as soon as I come out, I saw that he was ramming my car and drove off, then came back acting like he didn't do anything, asking "what happened? what did I do?" clearly wanting to see if I am recording or saw what he did or not. After he realized I am recording everything and I told him I can report him for car ramming, he said he doesn't care multiple times. Then I get into my car to drive off, and he pulls out a gun and starts shooting at me right in front of the gun store (GZ). Not to mention, his microphone was extremely loud as can be heard, and was enough to give anyone a headache after talking for more than 30 seconds.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 8944 will receive a punishment for CR and shooting in city.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom