Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kadir_NoMercyy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 25, 2023
Time of violation
15:21
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DePvfJS-0gU

KNoMercy

Player
Player
Hello dear curators, i want to explain that sitution, firstly we have one FIB undercover hostage in other car,so normaly they can not shoot in there

after than we need to enter right side with other car, and idk something is happened in here and other car rolled down.

when other car rolled down, they did engine block to my car after they shoot while we have hostage. i will sending hostage proof too.

So basically they doing Fear RP and Fail RP in this point, they can not shoot in this point

Suspect ID : 0000 Because there is multiple ids

Hostage Proof:

Herboo

Player
Player
You are mixing all the time
And explain to me how in store robbery when LEO catch one Gang member alone they take him and they exchange hostages if there is one taken by gangs, but we can't shut down your engine and kill you if you are not close to your own gang members because you kill our hostage, but if we try to take one Gang member when he is alone in Store robbery you can't talk in radio and kill the hostage?
This is just a waste of time and this will get rejected the only rulebreak I see here is by your side (mixing).

Kerem Morty

Player
Player
You are mixing all the time
And explain to me how in store robbery when LEO catch one Gang member alone they take him and they exchange hostages if there is one taken by gangs, but we can't shut down your engine and kill you if you are not close to your own gang members because you kill our hostage, but if we try to take one Gang member when he is alone in Store robbery you can't talk in radio and kill the hostage?
This is just a waste of time and this will get rejected the only rulebreak I see here is by your side (mixing).
Hey , first of all not in the radio , on the radio* and it is not a store robbery it is hostage situation so it is different rules and we can talk on the radio while we have hostage

yassine832

Player
Player
and no one arrested u btw we just continued the situation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom