Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sumit Yadav
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 12, 2021
Time of violation
11:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yh4VzS8YqZs

Jay mayt

Player
Player
I mercy killed your team mates that where constantly getting ressed by medics in a active gunfight i do not have pov but you can check logs and see that it was bloods that i killed not my own as i am a man of god :)

Zack Nepali

Player
Player
I mercy killed your team mates that where constantly getting ressed by medics in a active gunfight i do not have pov but you can check logs and see that it was bloods that i killed not my own as i am a man of god :)
6.4 It is forbidden to kill a player who is unconscious. if medics are rising then you can give warning to medics to leave are but you killed people who are unconscious, it does not matter even they are from blood or families.

Jay mayt

Player
Player
Also your boys where nlring ....
6.4 It is forbidden to kill a player who is unconscious. if medics are rising then you can give warning to medics to leave are but you killed people who are unconscious, it does not matter even they are from blood or families.
medics where ressing mid shootout so i killed them so they couldnt res people again bc your boys would nlr come back after dying and then get revived at scene and carry on shooting

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report

By definition Mercy Killing means killing someone to avoid RP. Here , in this POV I don't see them finishing somebody to avoid any RP. So this post is DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom