Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byruke Hurmaci

Leader Of Hurmaci
Leader of unofficial org
1:Name IRL: Ahmet Tunc

2: Your Age: 20

3:Time Zone: GMT +3
  1. Average online per day: 7 to 10 hours
  1. Your Discord: byruke
  1. Your Nickname: ByRuke Hurmaci
  1. Your ID: 39786
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas
  1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
A) I believe I am well-suited to lead the Ballas due to my extensive understanding of gang dynamics and my experience in various gang environments. I have been part of different gangs, including serving as a deputy, which has given me valuable insights into the challenges and intricacies of gang operations. This experience has equipped me with the knowledge required to make informed decisions and navigate complex situations effectively.

B) My previous roles within gangs have allowed me to develop strong leadership qualities. I have demonstrated the ability to lead teams, delegate responsibilities, and mediate conflicts, all of which are essential for maintaining cohesion and stability within the group. Additionally, I possess excellent problem-solving skills, which are crucial for addressing the diverse range of issues that can arise within a gang setting.

C) I am deeply committed to steering the Ballas towards positive transformation. Drawing from my past experiences, I understand both the challenges and opportunities for growth that gangs face. I envision implementing initiatives that focus on personal development, education, and community engagement to uplift the members and contribute to their well-being beyond the gang's activities. My aim is to guide the group towards a more constructive path while preserving its sense of identity and unity.

1) Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
i will do a lot of events daily and give bonuses for activity and i think it will help to have 1 of the most active gangs

2) i will help other gangs if they need with like FZ raid ,subs etc will help create a good gang community

3 ) i will try to have the best turf team to reach 100% turfs in my leadership and have the turfers be happy about something they accomplished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom