Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed GR1.12+GR6.8 II bloodline family (Unofficial Org)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahkurdo Flow
Suspect ID
202598+226185
Date of violation
Aug 25, 2023
Time of violation
3:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yKPt-F9k418

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
As you can see in the clip I pull up to there fam house because I heard gun shots so went to check it out but then got giving demands I also complied with there demand and told them I am leaving but as I am leaving and there whole family there proceed to shoot me which is Ghetto rule 1.12. In the other clip you can see one if the bloodline members id 202598 dances on my dead body, you can also see the other clip where ID 226185 is breaking Ghetto rule 1.12 where he gave me demands then I said ok I am leaving the area and as I am leaving the area this guy follows me out the backyard and shoots me while I am compiling with his demands given.
This is a Unofficial Org and they are doing this this should not be allowed

Thanks for taking your time and reading this!

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
As you can see in the clip I pull up to there fam house because I heard gun shots so went to check it out but then got giving demands I also complied with there demand and told them I am leaving but as I am leaving and there whole family there proceed to shoot me which is Ghetto rule 1.12. In the other clip you can see one if the bloodline members id 202598 dances on my dead body, you can also see the other clip where ID 226185 is breaking Ghetto rule 1.12 where he gave me demands then I said ok I am leaving the area and as I am leaving the area this guy follows me out the backyard and shoots me while I am compiling with his demands given.
This is a Unofficial Org and they are doing this this should not be allowed

Thanks for taking your time and reading this!

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Reviewed
Based on your POV
The first clip is too short to understand what is happening + the audio is out of sync
ID 202598 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.5
Ghetto 1.12 is a separate report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom