Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gary Bloodline
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 26, 2023
Time of violation
3:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jmYII4E7FKY

Gary_Bloodline

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
At 16 sec he gets sent to hospital, and 2 minutes later at 2:28 he returns which is breaking NLR rule
Also may be some metagaming as it seems like he is talking to his friend who is muted and telling him its better we get a "Fam Warning" which is also mixing and pointing at my family member and calling him by his name "Gio" but how would he know who he is if he just had a bad dream (MG)
This person obviously does not respect the server rules knowing he is going to break them and take his punishments as he comes back to the family house to continue his provoking towards my family. I believe he deserves max punishment.

Last edited:

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
lets show the full situation where u told me to leave the area I complied with your demands but still got rdm

flow on top

Player
Player
id 202598 is telling id 253439 to cough drop that's provoking when he is obviously muted id 226185 has a gun pointed to id 253439 asking what his name is that's UB demands and provoking him with a gun to at 54 secs id 202598 tells id 253439 to leave the property when he on a public road

Gary_Bloodline

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
lets show the full situation where u told me to leave the area I complied with your demands but still got rdm
bbea02fdae63e0182f4303a7745fb90a.png

Please do not offtopic on my post, if you have any complaints about my family make a forum and post your proof. Also it isn't that hard to just leave our family alone and mind your business.

Gary_Bloodline

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
id 202598 is telling id 253439 to cough drop that's provoking when he is obviously muted id 226185 has a gun pointed to id 253439 asking what his name is that's UB demands and provoking him with a gun to at 54 secs id 202598 tells id 253439 to leave the property when he on a public road
ID 226185 was asking who he was because there is a random stranger on our property, not our fault he broke a server rule and was muted during a rp situation, also if he was muted why would he come on our property and just stand there to provoke with multiple people surrounding him with guns. Please do not offtopic on my post and let the admins make the correct decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom