Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
LilBill Mobb
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Aug 23, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/obx-DZ0sP2w https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/465500/#post-1696957

LilBill Mobb

Player
Player
So I'm posting this again so that I'm clear on the issue this time and so Alex Odd can see it. My complaint is that Jonny Odds stated that I left the game and came back to revive myself and said it was bug abuse which gave me another 15 days on the first offense, but as you can see in the clip that I have provided that I Indeed left the game not to revive myself because you can see that i never died I only got tazed and I refused to do the rp since they rammed me off the bike but thats besides the point. In rule 6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN
says in the rules if you leave a rp scene "combat Logging" as i did in the clip is a warning and is not considered bug abuse by rule. So I shouldn't have got bug abuse x2 and 30 days I should only have gotten bug Abuse x1 and a warning resulting in a 15 day block Correct? So in this whole process I want Alex Odd to review the clip and the rule that i stated and revise the decision made because it is incorrect. Thank you for viewing this and getting back to me have a blessed day <3

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
GR6.2 applies for leaving a game to avoid an RP situation, as you acknowledged yourself.
Abusing the possibility of getting revived and respawning at the same spot, you abused a bug of the system. It is not wanted like this.
If you have your own pov that you crashed not on purpose to revive yourself, please provide it.

Moreover, this is just one of the two bugabuses you did in this situation.
Im looking forward to the decision of Alex or James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom