Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adrian_Wesh
Administrators nickname
Henry_Alvarez
Date
Jan 19, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
PERMABAN

Macherloco

Player
Player
Player name: Adrian Wesh
Reason for the ban: Rule violations 1.1 + 1.4
Duration of the ban: 9999 days / permanent

Good day,

It has been six months since I was banned, which is why I am submitting this appeal for an unban. On December 27th, I was banned for the second time due to violations of rules 1.1 and 1.4. On January 19th, my ban became permanent as I once again committed the same violations of rules 1.1+1.4. I want to emphasize that I genuinely apologize and miss the time spent playing on DE4 RP. I take full responsibility for my misconduct and acknowledge that my actions were extremely unwise. One of the reasons for my behavior was simply my strong attachment to DE4. While I cannot justify my actions, I recognize that I cannot change the past. Nevertheless, I promise that I will not repeat such mistakes from now on and will only log in using my main account (ID 274) if I am given the opportunity to play on DE4 again. I would appreciate being allowed to play on DE4 again or at least having my punishment shortened to eventually have the chance once more. I truly miss DE4. I am since so long, I just want another chance.

Sincerely, Adrian Wesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom