Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyron Bolo
Suspect ID
67249 , 56761
Date of violation
Aug 25, 2023
Time of violation
1:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_fONJKo7ZlY

Tyron Bolo

Player
Player
i want to see the pov of how they got on the roof so fast after the event started
also the whole family started up on the roof and in zone if possible i would like their pov also

_Pedro_

Player
Player
i want to see the pov of how they got on the roof so fast after the event started
also the whole family started up on the roof and in zone if possible i would like their pov also
Nice gta 3 graphics, aren't we playing gta 5? Oh, and you shoot behind the man and he gets the faith, what?

N

Negan Smith

Requesting ID 67249 , 56761 To provide their POV of the event

Skilyne

Player
Player
I don't understand why the admin asked for the POV separately.
When there is already one with both IDs visible.

And the request should have been rejected in the first place, since there was no audio on the POV of the requester.
From then on, it does not meet the requirements of the request.

Tyron Bolo

Player
Player
I don't understand why the admin asked for the POV separately.
When there is already one with both IDs visible.

And the request should have been rejected in the first place, since there was no audio on the POV of the requester.
From then on, it does not meet the requirements of the request.
there is no audio because i play without a headset and admin is supposed to ask for pov because at the beginning there is someone starting in zone

Tyron Bolo

Player
Player
and also if possible negan can u ask for the pov of the guy who shot me at the beginning i dont have his id but if possible can u request an id if there is a way i believe his id may be 94112 based on my pov

Last edited:

Skilyne

Player
Player
I understand that you play without a headset, the only problem is that, other threads are rejected instantly because of this.(audio)

Also, as you can see, you wrote the wrong IDs, because we started outside the circle, which can be seen in Jackson's pov.
After that, why does the admin ask for the povs? IT WAS ALREADY LOADED WHEN HE ASKED FOR IT
there is no audio because i play without a headset and admin is supposed to ask for pov because at the beginning there is someone starting in zone

N

Negan Smith

Forum Reviewed

POV provided as evidence is invalid
there is no sounds​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom