Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitto Opps

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Gabe
Your age: 25
Time zone: GMT-6
Average online per day: Weekday 6hrs- Weekend 13hrs
Your Discord: vitto33
Your Nickname: Vitto Oppz
Your ID: 33

Additional information

Leader of: Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1:
I would like the opportunity of being the leader of Vagos as I’ve been in this city for a long time and been in multiple different gangs as a HC. I’ve also been a part of multiple legal orgs as a HC. I’ve already had experience leading small groups of people and I believe it’s time I take the next step and attempt to lead the entire organization to the best of my abilities.

2.2: I want to make Vagos one of the top gangs in this city. Everyone normally looks down on Vagos and rather be part of Bloods or Ballas. I want people to be excited to be in Vagos I want it to actually mean something that you’re in Vagos. I want the Vagos gang to be just as feared If not more as if you were talking about Bloods or Balls

2.3: I am confident on my ability to lead Vagos to the top. I have made great connections with countless members of this community and I’m positive together we will build the strongest gang this city has ever seen. I know I would do anything in my power to make sure this term is one of the best and again if not the best term Vagos has.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1:
I will make sure Vagos participates in as many Store Robbery’s and FZ Raids and any other RP scenarios to keep the gang/ City filled with RP for everyone to enjoy their time here. I want to make sure that both the Legal and illegal organizations have plenty of RP Scenarios this term.

3.2: I will make sure there is always a HC in the city besides my self to make sure the gang is running smoothly and no one is breaking any rules.

3.3: I will have a strict joining/ Interview process for people joining the gang and make sure that whoever is joining Vagos this term knows the rules to avoid rule breaks/ warnings I will have an age limit of 10 years in city to ensure players have been acclimated to how things flow in the city and make sure they are given a refresher in the rules before inviting them into gang and cutting them loose in events and ghetto.

3.4: There will be ZERO favoritism, Ranks will be given to those deserving of said rank. If you participate in Events, Help out the Gang, Are active you will be recognized and promoted for your work.

My Goals for this Term
4.1:
Attempt to have 100% Turf Control
4.2: Have the most active members
4.3: Finish strong with No Warning/ Strikes
4:4: Achieve Max profits every hour.

Jay_Willard47544

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1:
I would like the opportunity of being the leader of Vagos as I’ve been in this city for a long time and been in multiple different gangs as a HC. I’ve also been a part of multiple legal orgs as a HC. I’ve already had experience leading small groups of people and I believe it’s time I take the next step and attempt to lead the entire organization to the best of my abilities.

2.2: I want to make Vagos one of the top gangs in this city. Everyone normally looks down on Vagos and rather be part of Bloods or Ballas. I want people to be excited to be in Vagos I want it to actually mean something that you’re in Vagos. I want the Vagos gang to be just as feared If not more as if you were talking about Bloods or Balls

2.3: I am confident on my ability to lead Vagos to the top. I have made great connections with countless members of this community and I’m positive together we will build the strongest gang this city has ever seen. I know I would do anything in my power to make sure this term is one of the best and again if not the best term Vagos has.

3.1:
I will make sure Vagos participates in as many Store Robbery’s and FZ Raids and any other RP scenarios to keep the gang/ City filled with RP for everyone to enjoy their time here. I want to make sure that both the Legal and illegal organizations have plenty of RP Scenarios this term.

3.2: I will make sure there is always a HC in the city besides my self to make sure the gang is running smoothly and no one is breaking any rules.

3.3: I will have a strict joining/ Interview process for people joining the gang and make sure that whoever is joining Vagos this term knows the rules to avoid rule breaks/ warnings I will have an age limit of 10 years in city to ensure players have been acclimated to how things flow in the city and make sure they are given a refresher in the rules before inviting them into gang and cutting them loose in events and ghetto.

3.4: There will be ZERO favoritism, Ranks will be given to those deserving of said rank. If you participate in Events, Help out the Gang, Are active you will be recognized and promoted for your work.

My Goals for this Term
4.1:
++++

Karma.

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

2.1:

3.1:

My Goals for this Term
4.1:
+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom