Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maya Carcea
Administrators nickname
Sylas Voltz
Date
Aug 25, 2023
Time
!0:00 PM PST
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23yV9k_Fv8U

Tony Ashman

Player
Player
So, I'm submitting a request again since the CDA who reviewed this didn't completely understand what I meant. I was driving to the GOV building in LS on the freeway from prison/DOC, when I was chased by a posse of Families, who flipped my car. I got out, took out my shotgun, and managed to get 1 kill before being downed. I was then handcuffed and was given a demand to put my hands up, which I tried to and eventually got the right emote. But around this time my PC started having frame drops and overall lagginess, and then near the end of the YT clip, I froze, then my PC bluescreened, which cut the clip. I understand you need a POV after the crash, but since my PC crashed, not just my game, it is physically impossible for me to retrieve it. I understand the rules, and I will try to optimize my PC to prevent this from happening again. Also, if the administrator who issued the punishment has a possibility to be disciplined, please don't, since he was amazingly helpful and I praise him for his actions. I hope you guys can look at this from a new perspective and understand better.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Answer Given once, Appeal it with a proper POV of the crash incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom