Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jhon True
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 27, 2023
Time of violation
6:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELDGN2Dg5Qk

jhon dakilla

Player
Player
after i shot them they ran into gz. i shot at them in gz because i shot at them then they run into gz

KaaZaa

We dont have GODS,when we meet at irl streets dogs
Player
after i shot them they ran into gz. i shot at them in gz because i shot at them then they run into gz
u break:
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
they break:
6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN - here also meaning GZ scripted or not doesnt matter

But for them didnt started any RP situation, there wasnt any demand or conflict(RP situation) before shootings also 5 sec pause or count also wasnt 2 cars to pull over 1 fib car.
But in city i know many situations where she or he still needs to act by RP so when u not following RP demands just because someone already failed RP doesnt meant u can ignore RP if someone robbing u not in gang clothes u need to fear for life (report in M menu fast or in forums later, but follow RP)
assume admins just refuse it cause not enough info about whole situation...
interesting situation want to see admins decision.

jhon dakilla

Player
Player
u break:
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
they break:
6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN - here also meaning GZ scripted or not doesnt matter

But for them didnt started any RP situation, there wasnt any demand or conflict(RP situation) before shootings also 5 sec pause or count also wasnt 2 cars to pull over 1 fib car.
But in city i know many situations where she or he still needs to act by RP so when u not following RP demands just because someone already failed RP doesnt meant u can ignore RP if someone robbing u not in gang clothes u need to fear for life (report in M menu fast or in forums later, but follow RP)
assume admins just refuse it cause not enough info about whole situation...
interesting situation want to see admins decision.
i already got punished in this situation but they didn't

Donte Shepard

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved
You did not have enough people to pull someone over anyhow.
ID 53643 will recieve a punishment for CR, Gr 6.15, (GZ 1.1(Already recieved punishment.))​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom