Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Indu West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 2, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wsdwkgPfuvY

Aditya

Player
Player
As you can see they can see us, but we don't they're well aware of this bug and they abuse it so hard, media tag 👀
Also requesting POV as its red circle
they abuse this bug everytime and then cry when we clap them

mikeykush

Player
Player
First of all, my family is the family that tries to teach the rules best to its members. The issue called bug abuse is completely a bug caused by mapping. The location in the subject is the drug lab that the West family always chooses. A visual problem on the map cannot be attributed to the jrokez family, moreover, we did not use abuse in jrokez's twitch broadcast so that everyone can watch it, and since West knows this area, they deliberately camped and abused the walls and roof and hit the players inside. They stated that they were disturbed by the fact that the West family was disturbed by this incident and that we were constantly attacking them when they came to our family home after the drug lab.

Ash West/Flawless

Player
Player
Here is a another POV of Jrokez doing this BUG ABUSE. They are well aware of the bug but still abusing it, Media tag :)

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
Imagining why is this thread not locked for unoff curator yet after watching this thread

Last edited:

Dayko Hill

LUL
Player
need a pov to 27979 then it will solve the all of the situation (he is the guy hitting from roof)

Last edited:

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
First of all, my family is the family that tries to teach the rules best to its members. The issue called bug abuse is completely a bug caused by mapping. The location in the subject is the drug lab that the West family always chooses. A visual problem on the map cannot be attributed to the jrokez family, moreover, we did not use abuse in jrokez's twitch broadcast so that everyone can watch it, and since West knows this area, they deliberately camped and abused the walls and roof and hit the players inside. They stated that they were disturbed by the fact that the West family was disturbed by this incident and that we were constantly attacking them when they came to our family home after the drug lab.
You know inside the lab there is a mapping problem, so why do you CAMP the inside? (just like at foundry, and weapons factory there is mapping problems where you go invisible but YOU still abuse this by camping inside every building you guys can enter)Yes that’s bug abuse as it’s a map problem. From the outside through the windows we can NOT see you. But you can see us. - if you ask me this is bug abuse. A media family bug abusing? Nice one

Primeyy QirdKhanzirKhan

Player
Player
ID 27979 Provide your POV of this situation.
Idk why i am involved in this situation as this situation is whole different and that guy is talking offtopic about situation
here this is the forum related to me and this thread is whole different.
And i don't see this as bug abuse it is a world bug for a few interiors e.g- weapons, foundry, DOC where u cant see players

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • There are no Bug abuses here, its a texture issue from the game it self which already notified the Developers for a fix.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom