Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Lanzer

Player
Player
Organization: EMS

Name: Alex Lanzer | 311228
Race: white
Nationality: american
Place of Birth: vice city
Father: Malcom Lanzer
Mother: Bridgette Lanzer
Sexuality: Straight
Weight: 180
Height: 6'1
Eye color: yellow/red
Hair color: Green
Tattoos: Back Joker Tattoo
Strengths: hard worker, dedicated healer, team worker
Weakness: addiction for fast cars and fast lifestyle

Life Story: 200+ Words
Alex Lanzer's journey from the vibrant streets of Vice City to the bustling metropolis of Los Santos is a tale of transformation, resilience, and the allure of darker paths that his parents, Malcom and Bridgette Lanzer, could never have predicted. Born into a modest family in Vice City, Alex inherited his parents strong work ethic and determination. Malcom, a skilled mechanic and Bridgette a dedicated nurse, instilled in him the values of hard work and compassion.

Growing up amidst the neon lights and glitzy facade of Vice City, I developed a knack for quick thinking and resourcefulness from my fathers intricate car repairs and my mothers medical emergencies. After graduating from high school, I initially found myself caught up in the allure of the city's underground scene, drawn to the fast life and easy money. However, a tragic incident involving a close friend's life hanging by a thread led me to question my choices, much to my parents relief.

Determined to make a difference and honor my parents values, I decided to turn my life around. I enrolled in medical school, driven by a newfound sense of purpose to save lives rather than exploit them. Graduating as an accomplished paramedic, I set my sights on the sprawling city of Los Santos, where I believed my skills could make a significant impact.

As an Emergency Medical Services (EMS) worker in Los Santos, I proved myself as a compassionate and dedicated professional, much to the pride of my parents. Yet, the city's underbelly held an irresistible allure. Tempted by financial pressures and haunted by past mistakes, I found himself considering morally questionable opportunities.

breaking the law for money was a decision born out of desperation and the desire to secure a better future for his loved ones, just as my parents had done. The increasing cost of living and ailing family members left me vulnerable to the influence of individuals who promised me a chance to balance the scales. Blinded by the potential rewards, I surrendered to the pressure, believing that my intentions to provide for his family justified the means.

Caught in a web of deceit and illegal activities, My dual life as a government-employed EMS worker and a participant in nefarious schemes paints a complex portrait of a man torn between my noble aspirations, the values instilled by my parents, and the allure of money and a better life. My story serves as a reminder of the intricate interplay between personal choices and family legacies, as well as the unrelenting grip of circumstances on human decisions, dont be like me.

Outcomes:
1 - Be able to do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY (Must still follow server rules)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom