Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Satyam Devil
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 28, 2023
Time of violation
14:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/YAYUR6qELcw

Bunda22

Player
Player
I thought using bandicam recording software was illegal to use under general rules 6.17

Onsra

Player
Player
I was passing by there and I hit an invisible wall, I didn't run away from any RP.
my helicopter exploded and I threw a CL to be born in my house. I didn't run away from them in the middle of any RP.

muhammad aaqil

Player
Player
I was passing by there and I hit an invisible wall, I didn't run away from any RP.
my helicopter exploded and I threw a CL to be born in my house. I didn't run away from them in the middle of any RP.
now thats exactly rp , when u crashed u got to face the situation mate , now in a real life scenario can u just escape from it ?

Onsra

Player
Player
I didn't run away from him in the middle of a robbery or an RP. if you've noticed, I don't even know that you're starting to bore me, because I just left there

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Approved

Player 155545 will receive a punishment for GR6.2
Player 245245 will receive a punishment for GR6.17
After discussion with the team and higher ups bandicam is not suitable for POV since it internally is capable of ignoring overlays.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom