Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved PG + UB Demands + RDM + Metagaming | 99903 62700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mero_Broddy
Suspect ID
99903 62700
Date of violation
Aug 28, 2023
Time of violation
14:57
Proofs
https://streamable.com/vpt25t

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
POV1: nice backup
ID 99903 powergaming, punched me in the middle of a gunfight
he gave me demands and didnt count down from 5 to 1 which is UB demands, and then shot at me with unrealistic demands which also counts as RDM, I shot back at him to defend myself which is an IC reason to shoot back, so I didn't break rules there
POV2:nice backup 2
ID 99903 also called for backup but didnt describe me or what I looked like, and I expected his friend (ID 62700) to come here, and he did im pretty sure because he started shooting at me without demands (RDM) and how did he know who to shoot at? thats metagaming since he probably shared his screen to provide info to his friend during an RP situation and his friend knew who to shoot at, there was me and 1 other person so how does he know which one killed his friend?

POV 1: nice backup
POV 2: nice backup 2

Dantee

Player
Player
POV1: nice backup
ID 99903 powergaming, punched me in the middle of a gunfight
he gave me demands and didnt count down from 5 to 1 which is UB demands, and then shot at me with unrealistic demands which also counts as RDM, I shot back at him to defend myself which is an IC reason to shoot back, so I didn't break rules there
POV2:nice backup 2
ID 99903 also called for backup but didnt describe me or what I looked like, and I expected his friend (ID 62700) to come here, and he did im pretty sure because he started shooting at me without demands (RDM) and how did he know who to shoot at? thats metagaming since he probably shared his screen to provide info to his friend during an RP situation and his friend knew who to shoot at, there was me and 1 other person so how does he know which one killed his friend?

POV 1: nice backup
POV 2: nice backup 2
bro i gave u demands but u are talking with me and then i started shooting i said in the fam radio come but no one came and idk who is 62700 and i was changing my weapon then it switched to fist so i pressed the shoot button that i got on u and punched

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Thread Approved
ID: 99903 Will be punished for UB demands + UB (Punching while active Gun Fight)
ID: 62700 Will be punished for Gen Rule 6.15
Also,
ID: 99644 Will be punished for Gen Rule 6.15
(If someone breaks rules you will also not break the rules with him)
There is NO MG as all belong to different organizations and family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom