Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Goro Blu
Administrators nickname
Jonathan_Thomas
Date
Feb 3, 2022
Time
22:24 GMT
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/l8oOdFx.png

Goro Blu

Player
Player
Hello Sir, I am writing to appeal againts the ban issued against my ID for a period of 30 days.

On Wednesday (2nd Feb) a forum report was filed against me which stated that I might have been cheating. The forum complaint was accepted and Ban was issued to me.
I would like to take this opportunity to shed some light into the incident hoping that I am able to change your mind with respect to my BAN.

Before taking part in the Weapons Factory event I was situated at the capitol where my IC family had gathered. One of the family members Mac Blu, a new admin and our family member, was there with us. He gave me an invisible armour (using admin commands). I am not entirely sure why he gave me the armour since I was rushing to go to the weapns Factory event and I was already late.

Since I was rushing I did not take much notice of it thinking the entire way if there was an issue i won't be able to enter the event itself. However, to my surprise I was inside the event (again at this point i had completely forgotten about the amrour assuming since i was in the event the armour would have gine already). Since I was already late to the event (my fam memebers had already dieed participating in the event) I had not swithced on my POV, thinking once i got in the circle and found some coveer I will start my POV. As soon as I entered the circle I was gunned down without having even turned on my POV.

Overnight a complaint was filed against me and a notice was issued for me to present my POV within the next 8 hours. Due to me being in the GMT timezone by the time all this happened I was already asleep and had left for IRL work in the morning. When I came to the city in the afternoon the 8 hours had already finished and a BAN had already been issued. When i went to have a chat with the admin who had banned me and explained my circumstances to him my ban was removed temporarily while my case wasa investigated further.

Sir at this point I wpuld like to bring to your attention that no PC check had been performed on my PC to validate if I was indeed cheating on not as the forum report suggested. I would also like to inform you that over the last weekend I had to purchase a new laptop specificlaly for the purposes of joining the city since my old laptop had died. Sir I have also spent a lot of my own IRL money in the city itself to buy crates and other items on a regular basis. (receipts and statements for the same can also be provided on request).

At this point i would humbly like to request that my ban be revoked or at the very least the number of days be reduced. I have alwasys been a model citizen in Server 1 and Server 2 and this is my first ever complaint and to be honest the complaint itself is also false since i did not cheat. I do apologise for not having the POV available when requested and I would like to assure you that moving forward I would not be making the same mistake again.

I also request that a PC check be conducted on my PC to quash any uncertainty with repect to me cheating or using any unfair means to gain advantage. Once again I would like to apologise for not having the POV available when requested and I would again like to assure you that moving forward I would double check all my POVs.

I thank you in advance for your consideration.

Goro Blu

Player
Player
Filed repeatedly due to internet error on my side. Apologise. Please disregard this submission. Please see the latest submission for final version. Again my sincerest apologise for the spam.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
No need of multiple complaints​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom